Lil Arthur 2 Lil Arthur 2

Alright

This type of game has been done over and over in the same exact way. This game even looks like all the others. Anyway, I still found the game enjoyable and played all the way through. One thing that REALLY bothered me was how the screen shakes when the giant white obstacles hit the ground. This shaking should not affect the position of your character. If I'm going through a narrow passage and the white thing comes crashing down, I'm probably going to lose. Another issue is when I beat the game, the text boxes were empty. I tried highlighting them but there was no text...

Overall, the game is fun, but it's been done so many times before that is has little novelty. There are a couple annoyances that keep this game from being anything above average.

Binary Binary

Love this game

I love puzzle games and this goes near the top! Smooth animation and challenging, yet fun puzzles. I don't mean to self-advertise here, but it reminds me of a game that I made called Pictogrid. Anyway, I love the ideas in this game, only wish it could be longer!

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

Shameless sequel

I really ejoyed the first game, and I must say the gameplay is still quite addictive. What bothers me is this game did not make any effort to be different from the first. Yeah, there may be some different powerups, but overall there is nothing new. The levels are less challenging and creative than last the first.

Ricochet Kills 2 Ricochet Kills 2

Difficult and fun

Fun game. I couldn't stop playing until the end (luckily, the last level only took me one shot). Good use of box2d, nice sound effects and music. Overall, solid game!

Closure. Closure.

Incredibly Challenging!

That was one of the hardest puzzle flash games I've managed to beat. One level (the one where you light the four beacons to reveal the pathway on top) was making me go insane!

About the game. Great concept. While playing I was trying to think of how you were able to code it, but I couldn't figure it out.

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

I agree with the guy two spots below me

The game is really fun, and the demo made me buy the full version. Unfortunately, the full version is quite short, and took me about as long as Lambinvoker.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

That was a fun "game"

I liked the gun level and the meme animation a lot! By the way, create a new level with no code, and see what happens. It's pretty funny.

Multitask Multitask

85 - My best and the review score

Quite a fun game while it lasted. I got 85, only having survived 5 or so seconds after the fourth stage was introduced. It would have been really great if you got some high score system working. Besides that, this was a very enjoyable multitasking game!

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Great!

Very fun game, and I did well too.
I played twice. First time, I got:
18.41 229
Second time, I got:
7.22 68

Much better with my second try. Granted, I was using an xbox 360 controller + joy2key. Also, I muted the squealing.

Very fun!

OrigamiLock Art SlideShow OrigamiLock Art SlideShow

Amazing drawings!

It must have taken ages to draw all these locks! Keep up the good artwork and it will really pay off.

TwistedGrim responds: